The new Chilterns Pass makes finding your Chilterns so much easier with fantastic savings at many top attractions, cafes, restaurants, pubs, cinemas and theatres.
The brand-new Chilterns Pass includes fantastic savings with many well-known brands and independent businesses in the Chilterns.
The Chilterns Pass has been developed in conjunction with ‘Open for Business’: promoting tourism in the central Chilterns corridor, a Chilterns Conservation Board-led project, funded by the HS2 Business and Local Economy Fund (BLEF). The three-year initiative began in August 2019 and aims to maintain and build on a vibrant visitor economy despite the disruption caused by the HS2 construction.
The Pass costs £9.99 and is valid for one year from the date of purchase, giving users a wide range of offers to tempt them to support local businesses as well as trying new experiences. With offers ranging from 2for1’s 25% off, a free pint or a free slice of cake when you spend £10, you could recoup the membership cost in just one visit!
There are over 100 fantastic offers available through the Pass, including the following:
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway – 2 for 1 – get a two-day rover ticket for the price of one adult –save up to £12
- Chiltern Brewery – two Friday tour tickets for £20 – save £10
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre – 2 for 1 entry –save £7 per adult or £4.70 for children
- Buckinghamshire Railway Centre – 2 for 1 offer: one adult or child free with one full paying adult –save up to £14 per adult
- Pipsticks Walks – 2 for 1 on programmed group walks and 20% discount on private guided walks – save up to £15 on group walks and up to £25 on private walks
- Go Ape – 10% discount on treetop adventure and treetop challenge –save up to £3.30 per person
Steve Gardam, Director of the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre was the first to sign up.
“We are delighted to be part of the Chilterns Pass, and signed-up as soon as we heard about it. It promises to be a brilliant way for locals and visitors to the area to get the most out of the Chilterns and to inspire them with new and interesting places to visit and things to do. Experiences they might otherwise have missed. We’re lucky enough to be based in an area that’s both well-connected and a world away, and this new Pass will help encourage more people to experience all the area has to offer, including raising awareness of our brilliant Museum and Café.”
Annual membership costs £9.99 and can be purchased through the website: chilternspass.com or downloaded from the App Store.